Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Photography Through Tears

I had the pleasure and honor of photographing some of the activities at River Valley Church's Picnic on Sunday August 28th.  All four campuses of RVC came together for a day of fun, food, worship, fellowship, and baptisms.  Over 120 people were water baptized that day.  What a blessing to not only witness, but photograph so many of those life-changing emotional moments.  I literally cried through most of it, which makes holding the camera steady, focusing, and getting a good shot that much more challenging.  It reminds me of my own Believer's Baptism.  I accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior when I was 22, and was baptized just a few days before my 25th birthday, (almost exactly 9 years ago.)  It's literally an eternally amazing experience.  God's blessings to all who were baptized at RVC last weekend!!
Here are a few of my favorites:







No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking for a Family Photographer?

Visit my website:
www.jbruecknerphoto.smugmug.com
For session details, pricing and appointments, contact me via email or phone:
jbruecknerphoto@gmail.com
651.327.0865