Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Mild December

I absolutely loved that December was mild and wonderful.  Most of the month we were in the 40's, with minimal snow.  I have no problems with a "brown Christmas" or running around without jackets in the winter (makes me miss living in Virginia.)


One week before Christmas I took the kids to the neighborhood park and we played for over 2 hours.  Much like me, they are quick to take off jackets and enjoy the glorious cool air.  The sun was warm and wonderful and before too long shoes and socks came flying off too!  The wind picked up and the kids tired out, so we headed home.  It's good to run off some energy, yet feel refreshed at the same time.  I'm thankful for this particularly fun day.  I am in love with my kiddos, and am thrilled to have captured some cute candid shots of their play time.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking for a Family Photographer?

Visit my website:
www.jbruecknerphoto.smugmug.com
For session details, pricing and appointments, contact me via email or phone:
jbruecknerphoto@gmail.com
651.327.0865